Dublin classes resumed at 3:30 p.m., following a power outage. More
Online Faculty Support
Tom Erney, Dean of Distance &
Education Instructional Support
Welcome faculty to the Distance Education & Instructional Support Website. This site is specifically designed for you to access all of the services, support and information you need to advance the academic success of our students using instructional technologies.
Thanks for the wonderful and important work you do and we hope this site provides you with what you need to advance teaching and learning at Columbus State!
Please do not hesitate to let us know how we can make this site more helpful for you. Once again, welcome! And all of us In Distance Education & Instructional Support look forward to working with you.
What can we do for you?
Copy Courses - we can roll content and assessments from one section to another.
Repair Courses - are you having trouble with some content or your grade center? Let us help!
Integrate Technology - see how instructional technology can help improve student success
Access Technology - download and license Respondus, SoftChalk, Studymate and more
Sunday, July 3
- Summer Semester 2016 First 5-week Term classes end
Monday, July 4
- Independence Day - Campuses closed
- Summer Semester 2016 Second 5-week Term begins (Instructor signature required to add a course after the term begins.)
Tuesday, July 5
- Summer Semester 2016 First 5-week Term grades due before 11:00 pm
- Summer Semester 2016 First day of classes for Second 5-week Term (due to Holiday)